Rabu, 11 Januari 2012

km.0













km.0 is an exhibition by Seni Grafis ITB '10, the printmaking division in my faculty, held today (11th January) until the 15th of January at Padi Gallery. I was actually still lolly-gagging in my room when my friend, Pajay, texted me to come to the exhibition. Although it was late, I had to come since I don't know wether I could go on another day and it was also the opening night. So I rushed my self outside, met Pajay, and we walked our way in the night to the exhibition. 'Twas a sight to see all my friends were having so much fun there. And there was even Hasnan, a friend of mine who went to America to study.

All the prints were made for assignments on the previous semester. And may I say I was intrigued by the different feel each artist gave off. I'm proud of my friends for making this exhibition a success. And the finished piece of the Indian drypoint (by my friend Cungek) that I used for my quick sketch is up there being exhibited also. Congrats to Klanting, Cungek, Reuben, Geugeut, Rama, Aming, Afin, Shita, Happy, Moe, Bebek, Hilma, Hajar, Danti, and Tata!

2 komentar:

  1. oh these get my desire bigger and bigger to study at itb @_@

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. let that desire burn your spirit and do your best to get here. :)

      Hapus