Sabtu, 26 Mei 2012

Hello Diana!







Last month, I bought a Diana F+ when I was attending Trademark. I just had the film developed and these are some of the pictures that came out. A little glimpse of my Bandung life.
I got the Diana F+ The Tokyo Rising. Pretty much I fell in love with this user friendly analogue camera. The whole process of analogue photography intrigues me, but I am far less talented to use the complicated SLR ones like my friends do. So I'm settling my self with this lovely camera of mine. A start towards my new photography adventure! <3

2 komentar:

  1. Oh, I love it! And the shots. C: I've always been interested in the Diana cameras and overall lomography stuff~ I just am a bystander, my best friend actually has some lomo cams, I have only three vintage-ish, which are just one reeeeally old one, one fun weird one and one from the times when there were just plastic cameras, that counted as pretty good ones to own. xD I'll look forward to your shots~ =]

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. But I am also an amateur at this. I'm pretty new to the lomography world (whereas all my friends have already swim in the ocean of lomography for so long)
      Ah. I wish to have old cameras also TT3TT I wanna learn how to take pictures manually.
      Thank you, looking forward to taking some more shots also. :3

      Hapus