Kamis, 03 Februari 2011

Another Funtastic Class!

A drawing of my friend, Icha.
I actually made her look older than she is TT3TT
So in this week's Gambar Bentuk (Drawing Class) we had to work in pairs and draw an A3 size portrait of our friends. My partner was supposed to be Icha, but since Raymond didn't have a partner, we became three. So it was like a triangle, I drew Icha, Icha drew Raymond, and Raymond drew me. A bit hard to do because each of us were busy with drawing each other. But it was still fun to do. I had fun drawing Icha, since she actually wears a veil (jilbab), and I had to imagine her hair for it. I'm glad that it turned out nice. The lecturer's assistants were okay with it too. But they pointed out the same comment about this; the hair. Yes, they said the hair is somewhat unrealistic. And on the first year we need to dwell on realism first before exploring others. But one of them got my style right, I mean I'm into semi-realism, so he said that my drawing is good enough. 

Still a sketch
Close up on her sexy lips!
So yeah, but I'm still happy with the outcome. And I can't wait till next week's GamTuk!

4 komentar:

  1. Your lines~ ;D;
    Gorgeous. ^^

    Btw, I can't get myself on skype, I seem so busy all the time, but I'm not really doing anything that busy, geez, it's like homework, draw, eat, sleep, check out messages, eat, draw etcetc D: I haven't even chatted with my friends for a while. -.-''
    And damn, now I wanna draw again. :'D

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you my lovely.

    same here. with all those things, I can't even think where to start. lol

    ahaha, do draw again. ^^

    BalasHapus