Sabtu, 05 Februari 2011

Love ?

"It's never ribet (complicated) when it comes to true love and not a lover but a friend" - Dini, my sister.
Yes, she said that after I said "I don't wanna know anything about having relationships (love), so complicated". Why say that? Maybe it has something to do with the fact I've never actually felt 'love' towards the opposite sex. Well, I've had crushes and by some, my heart has already been crushed.  I guess it takes a long time to mend that heart and that results the numbing feeling towards the word 'love'. 

Hmmm. February. Valentine's just around the corner. Let's talk about love? No? 
Well, I personally have no experience in one. All I can say that through out my childhood up to this day, boys only see me as a guy friend who appears to be a girl. Well, I don't expect them to treat me like they usually treat girls and all, I just don't want them to forget, that I am a girl inside too.
When they smile widely with others, I try to smile with them. When they're sad because of something, I cried with them. But when they're heartbroken, I just kept silent. I feel like whatever I say in that subject is nothing. 

Maybe someday I'll find this 'love' people seem to crave. For now, I'm just gonna keep things to myself, and just keep being silent.

Cheers for being a loner and happy about it! 

2 komentar:

  1. Pretty much the same here and totally cheers to that! :D

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm right there with you, though being silent is never any fun!

    check out my blog
    http://ouramazingadventure.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    -Girl 1

    BalasHapus