Jumat, 14 Januari 2011

Reminisence

In the past few days, I actually had the time to think of a few things from the past. Mainly music. Occasionally I tried to remind myself of the music I used to hear. But rarely I check them out again. But due to some powerful urge inside of me (which I don't even know what that urge is), I dug out again my old faves. My Chemical Romance; a band that lives on the hearts of emotion-filled teens. My Chemical Romance managed to engrave the beauty of the phrase 'sweet revenge' into my heart and kept it alive until now.  Well, I myself only can imagine how sweet it is. They told stories through their music; stories that day by day filled my head and ended up on to the paper in front of me. Yes, MCR influenced my art work a lot. A strong reason to listen to them again, I said in my head. Well, I didn't regret my decision to cast away my fandom for KPop for a while. I definitely miss my 'emo' days. I feel like those days were the days that I felt so free to express.

Hmmm... I think the intro of this post got way out of the main topic that I was aiming for. Damn. I let my mind ramble and transformed it into words.

TO THE POINT...
This post was actually for me to show you that I'm interested (again) in AFI (A Fire Inside; not that crappy idol talent search show that miserably died) and 30 Seconds to Mars.


The fact that they made a short film rather than just a music video blew me away at that time; and it still amazes me now. Overall this video has charmed me once again into liking it. The emotions that build up as the music starts until it ends, it's just like a splash of cold water; it opens your eyes wide enough to realize things around you.




This video, just makes me feel stronger. I wanna dictate a crowd of masses dressed and make-uped all glamourous like Adam Lambert.

1 komentar:

  1. These we're actually one of my fave couple of songs to listen in repeat before I got into jrock and kmusic. =D
    Nostalgia~

    BalasHapus