Kamis, 30 Juni 2011

I Helped!

So back in May, one of my senior asked me to help him on his final project for college. I was asked to make an illustration of a crowd supporting the several people above them doing their activities. And also with several elements from Bandung, since the concept is to reach all of the creative community in Bandung.
I made that a whole week, while juggling with my college assignment and dodging several events that my friends are working on. And I'm really sorry that I didn't give much help.

Well, this is the illustration. I did the pencil and my senior did all the editing. This is supposed to be a billboard design.


I feel so accomplished, since this is pretty much a new challenge for me. The paper an elongated A3 paper, I think. Definitely a challenge. I'm grateful that I've taken it.

Oh, and before this one, I got 3 orders of illustrations from him. It was for the same project also. But those illustrations were made for collectible cards. 

 
In Collectible Card Informing (2), my work is the "Sepeda Onthel" illustration, on the top right.
In Collectible Card Informing (3), my works are the portrait of Mick Jagger (first picture) and the Beatles  (third picture).

I can't thank my senior enough, I was happy to have been able to help.

Thanks Kak Soenar!

2 komentar:

  1. keren!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. you're awesome! totally awesome!! loveyou dinaaaaaaaaaan hihihahaha..

    BalasHapus