Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

Making of ミルク: An Old, But Interesting Video

It started off with my friend, Sarah (sharkust), tweeted me saying that she Googled "abusedmember" and there's actually a suggestion for the term. Am I really that famous? (nope)
Well, since I had nothing better to do, I just started browsing through the pages, and realised that a lot of it linked back to my old WIP video. I re-watched it. I realized that I need to document my work in progress often. Looking at this video at least helped me gave a little bit of a view towards how much I've progressed. I need to look back to learn for what's to come.

Without further ado, here are the videos:



1 komentar:

  1. Oh yay, some posts from you~ ;u; I thought you disappeared from the face of the earth. ;A;''
    I really loved the video [videos] and I used to make stuff like that myself, but somehow have stopped or something. o.o But also wanna do more of `em.
    And the art exhibition in the previous post - awesome stuff you have there. ^D^ ♥ YAY!

    BalasHapus