Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

The Faris Badwan Syndrome




Yesterday I got myself into the hospital for diarrhea. It was midnight when I started to feel the pain, an hour later started vomiting, and then the pain in my stomach worsen. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I went to the hospital at 3 in the morning. I got a shot of medicine, and was allowed to rest there for a while until I was a little bit better to go home. The shot was freaky though, I thought to myself that how come the medicine is red colored, turns out my blood leaked into the syringe.

I wasn't allowed to go to campus and had to rest the whole day. Even my parents came all the way from Jakarta to Bandung early in the morning to take care of me. I feel happy and yet at the same time, if it weren't for the sickness I'd be spending my time properly with them. Oh well.

Although, being sick gave me the opportunity to just take a deep breath towards life. I could give my self a halt and rest from all the hustle and bustle that I'm currently going through; to take a break from painting, from all the events I'm currently helping at. And it also gave me time to just clear my mind of anything by drawing. I have been the most productive today than ever. Three sketches is just amazing. I don't know what's going on here, but I feel refreshed and the idea of Faris Badwan haunting in my head is slowly settling. Lately I've been fidgety because of Faris lurking inside my mind. I think I'm catching the Badwan syndrome. First symptom is having a great fetish towards long slender legs. OH NO!

4 komentar: