Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

ITB FAIR 2012











A lot of effort was put into this 3 days and 2 nights event. I knew we could've done better, but considering with all the things that we've done to make that event happen, it was pretty much cool. I had a lot of fun doing a live painting in the day and being an American Native in the night.

PS: The face painting booth was pretty awesome! Even though we only had the chance to try it after the booth was closed for the night, we still had lots of fun taking pictures underneath those UV lights! Cue 2NE1's Ugly!

2 komentar:

  1. so you study on ITB? coool, fine art major, i suppose?

    that's still on my top list of university i really want to go to. is the art and design faculty good on ITB?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeah, I study in the fine art major, focusing on painting.

      I'm not someone to tell you wether it's good or not, since I myself just live freely here. haha. I can't compare things because I haven't experience other campus' art and design life. All I can say is that what ever university you choose, when it comes to art, it's all a matter of passion. The educational system here is only a medium, you're the one who actually makes the choice to make it or not. Art institutes are here to help you make connections to the social world of art, that's all. Well, that's only my opinion. :/

      Hapus